How To Promote Affiliate Products

promote affiliate productsA common obstacle that affiliate marketers have when they first start in the game is deciding how to promote affiliate products. Which is why I’m going to tell you a few different ways that you can take which have proven to be effective.

Different Ways You Can Promote Affiliate Products

1. Email Marketing

Do you have an email list?

Email marketing has proven to be a successful platform for a lot of people to promote affiliate products. Therefore, If you have a decent size mailing list then you should consider using it to your benefit. You can use it to send out broadcasts- every two weeks- promoting a product you’re using to encourage people to buy it.

However, be carful not to spam your list with a new offer every day or week. Although, it won’t hurt to occasionally promote product or services that will be useful to your audience. But be sure that you know your audience well or it could backfire.

For those of you who don’t have a huge mailing list to promote affiliate products, then you could get one! You can do this by using popups to offer freebies or something interesting that will entice new people to subscribe to your list.

Recommended tool for popups is Click.org as they offers a variety of options that can help increase you email list and conversion.

2. Social Media

Social Media can be an effective and fun way to promote affiliate products. Although, you must have the correct strategies in place.

A common mistake affiliates make on social media is over promoting without providing enough educational, fun or engaging content.

Therefore, it is important that 80% of your post provide content that is fun, educational and engaging. And you can promote affiliate products in the other 20% of your posts.

Also, feel free to include affiliate link in your bio on your Facebook page, Twitter account or Instagram.

3. Blogging

Another way that people promote affiliate products is through a blog.

If you’re already a blogger, then you are off to a good start. Therefore, you can begin to share affiliate products that would be useful to your audience.

You promote affiliate products by 1) mentioning it in one of your blog post with a link to your affiliate link. 2) You could write a product review or 3) consider guest post with an affiliate link in it. 4) Furthermore, you could use popups and imbed your affiliate link in it.

If you are going to create a blog for the purpose of promoting affiliate products, then the same social media rule applies. Keep your post engaging and relevant to your target audience before begin promoting products.

4. Videos

Finally, another great way to promote affiliate products is to create a YouTube account.

Then create video tutorials or reviews on products you’re selling. This platform is really effective because it’s not only helpful but also people often search for them on YouTube.

Another great way to promote affiliate products is to create videos where you’re interviewing professionals in your niche who use the product you are promoting and you your affiliate link in it.

How To Increase Sales Once You Start Promoting

One you’ve decided which avenue you want to take to promote affiliate products, it is very important that you keep track of your results and cloak your link using a marketing tool like Click.org. Therefore, you can increase your chance of making a sale and see which campaigns- you use to promote your affiliate products- work best.

Therefore, you can get rid of the promotions or products that are not converting great with your audience.

In Conclusion

I hope that I have helped you learn a few things about how to promote your affiliate products.

Of course, there are thousands of other ways you can promote your affiliate products but the ones I have mentioned are proven to be the most effective.

Also, making money in affiliate marketing can take some time. Please, don’t expect any of these methods to make you quick money. There is no such thing as quick money. Success take hard work, persistence and focus. From there with you begin to see result. 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *