Solo ads are a quick and easy way to increase the amount of traffic going to your website. So, if you can’t wait for SEO to work its magic then solo ads might just be your answer.
However, like any other fast track option, there’s a small cost involved. So in this post I’m going to teach you everything you need to know about how to increase your traffic using solo ads.
What Are Solo Ads?
Solo ads involve you paying a website owner/vendor to send out a one time email blast to their mailing list.
Where To Buy Solo Ad Lists?
There are so many different websites/vendors that will sell you access to their mailing list. I couldn’t direct you to one place because it really depends on your niche. The best thing to do is to google search and ask around on different forums or social networks related to your niche to see where the best place to go for a quality solo ad list.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Solo Ads?
There are a lot of benefits that come with using solo ads- If you choose a good vendor with a quality mailing list- to increase your traffic. For example:
- Solo ads are perfect for helping you build or increase your own mailing list. Especially, if you’re sending people to your opt-in or sign up page.
- You’re guaranteed a much greater reach.
- You can choose your audience which mean higher conversion rate.
- You have a higher chance of getting subscribers and making a sale. As your audience is genuinely interested in the product or service you’re promoting.
- Solo ads give you flexible pricing options. For example, you can choose fixed pricing or performance based pricing.
- Solo ads are very cost effective.
However, if you choose a dishonest vendor with a poor email list, you might just have the opposite effect!
How To Avoid Choosing A Dishonest Vendor With a Poor Email List
There are a lot of great benefits in using solo ads to increase your traffic. But you must also beware that not all solo ads will help you increase your traffic. There are many vendors out their that will give you false promises that damage your website and waste your money.
Therefore, if you want to avoid falling down the rabbit hole, you must ask and look out for few things when choosing an honest vendor with a good quality list:
- Avoid solo ads that sounds way too good to be true or over promise something compared to other offers. It is generally a scam.
- Its important to verify the validity of an offer through forums, online recourses or with friends who have been down this road. Furthermore, you should google around to see if an offer or vendor has receive any bad reviews. This way you can better decide whether you’re making a profitable decision or to run for the hills.
- Be carful of FAKE testimonials. A lot of vendors write their own testimonials about their mailing list. So, don’t just rely on the vendors website to give you the green light. Look beyond the list owners website for testimonials.
- Ask the list owner how he built his list. You can determine whether your dealing with a spammer by how he built his list. Although, try not to go straight for the golden questions. It is important you try build a little rapport with the vendor first before asking.
- Start out by investing small money in various solo ads. You don’t want to over spend and lose money the first time around. It is important to test the waters a little. Invest small money on about 3 different lists. Then, track your results to see which list was the most effective.
- Investigate how often the vendor sends emails their list. Its best to go for a list that receives no more than 2-3 emails a week.
- Be careful of vendors who have more than a 0.2% spam complaint rate. A quality vendor and list should not have any higher than a 0.2% spam compliant rate.
- What is their average open rate? Since the whole point of buying solo ads to get more traffic, you want to invest in a list that has a consistent and high open rate. If they have a lousy average open rate then it’s probably not going to be a wise investment.
The more information you get from the vendor about their list, the better chance you have of making a successful decision.
Don’t Forget To Do The Following Things:
In order to maximize your profits, increase your conversion and maintain your expenses, you must not forget to:
- Use a solid tracking software like Click.org to track your clicks, help increase your conversions and test the quality of you traffic source.
- Negotiate for a lower price because most friendly solo ad vendors will lower their price for newbies.
- Establish a monthly budget, and stick to it.
- Minimise your risk by spreading your budget out among various traffic sources.
- Use popups on your opt-in page to increase conversion.
With the correct search method and investigation, there is no doubt that you will increase your traffic with solo ads. So if you want to fast track you ranking success, keep in mind the points that I have made and you will see positive results.
Also, if you have any further question regarding choosing the right solo ads and improving campaigns to ensure better result, feel free to contact me. 🙂