The route to better customers, increased sales, link building and lower costs is quality content marketing.
But what is content marketing?
Content marketing is a deliberate marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience.
How Do You Produce Quality Content Marketing?
Content marking is like a long-term relationship rather than a one night stand.
You have to approach it with thought, patience and pure love.
Shall we begin!
Here are a few ways you can produce quality content marketing:
1. Be Original
How original is your content?
If you want to seriously start link building and increasing your success then avoid reusing the same ideas, concepts, and posts over and over again as it will deter people from wanting to link to your site.
Make sure you create content that is exciting and informative. By doing this, not only will your visitors love you for it but it will help you rank higher in Google.
2. Bad Headlines Are A Deal Breaker
If you want to grab your readers interest, you need to consider how engaging your headline really is.
According to Coppyblogger statistics, 80% percent of people will read your headline but only 20% of those people will actually read the rest of your content. Therefore, your headline needs to be equally as great as your article.
So, what is a great headline?
Human beings are the most curious creatures which is why we are consistently seeking answers. Therefore, a good headline is one that create curiosity.
Here are a few examples of great headlines from mastercopywriters.com:
- THE SECRET OF MAKING PEOPLE LIKE YOU
- TO PEOPLE THAT WANT TO WRITE– BUT CAN’T GET STARTED
- HOW I MADE A FORTUNE WITH A “FOOL IDEA”
If none of those headlines make you just a little bit curios then I urge you to comment.
3. Provide Answers
What is the ultimate reason why you, me or anyone would use a search engine?
Once again, to get answers.
So, once you’ve created a compelling headline, that grabs your readers attention, it’s your duty to follow through by providing relevant and informative answers.
Also, people want answers quick, so get straight to the point and avoid filling your content with pointless jargon.
4. Make Your Audience Think
A fully engaged audience is one that hangs on every word you say.
So, how do you get a fully engaged audience?
Write engaging content.
Here are a few way you can do this:
- Tell a story. People love a good story. Plus they help clarify a point and help the reader to understand and learn better.
- Make your readers think. Ask your readers questions throughout your blog that will help spark their creativity.
- Don’t be afraid to be honest. Even if you think your honestly will cause a little controversy. If fact, a lot of the times a different perspective is what grabs your readers attention and makes them want to take action.
- Spend a bit of time on your introduction. Most people decide within the first few sentences whether your post is worth reading or not so make sure you get their attention at the very beginning.
5. Test Your Content
How do you know if you’re making progress or not if you do not track your results?
Furthermore, how do you measure your success if you do not compare your results?
That’s why, you need to use a solid marketing tool like Click.org. Not only will it tell you how successful your content marketing is or whether you are succeeding or not, it will help you optimize your traffic and increase your conversions.
If you try all the following things then I can assure you that your content marketing will be worth reading. Furthermore, you will increase your conversions and links to your site. If you have any further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact me. 🙂